The Global Scientific and Academic Research Publishers are committed to publish high quality works that have significant policy implications and literary contributions. The decision regarding each manuscript is based on a strict procedure:
1. A respected editorial board member will conduct an initial assessment of the quality and diversity of the paper in general, starting with and contributing to the available information. In addition, the papers listed within the guidelines regarding the composition of the paper are also considered in the initial assessment.
2. Once the appointed internal editor board has been satisfied with the appropriateness of the presentation, we are sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for comment.
3. The reviewer will assign marks and make comment about following 6 categories: –
- Originality of the paper
- The value of the research question and research gap.
- The soundness of the conceptual and technical or methodological framework.
- Insightful discussion in result and discussion section
- The contribution of the paper
- Academic writing quality.
4. Once the final reviewer’s comments have been received, a decision will be made regarding the submission within one or two weeks of submission.