Global Journal of Clinical Medicine and Medical Research [GJCMMR]
Abbreviated key title: Glob.J.Clinic.Medici.Medica.Res.
Publisher: GSAR Publishers.
Address: Karaiguri, Hojai, Assam 782440 (India)
Country of Origin: India
Editor In Chief : Rawa Jaafar Kadhim Al-Ameri
Aim and Scope
Global Journal of Clinical Medicine and Medical Research [GJCMMR] ISSN: 2583-987X is an international peer-reviewed open access and Monthly journal that concentrates on general medical research and clinical practice published in English. The Journal aims at publishing experimental, translational and practice at the point of care studies through evidence-based, scientifically written articles from different disciplines of healthcare research and Medical Science also publishes valuable studies in Allied Medicine and Biological Sciences including Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Alternative and Complementary Medicine and other related field in the form of original Research Article, Editorial, Review Article, Rapid Communication, Case Report, Short Communications, Mini Review, Annual Meeting Abstract, Letters, and Observations with analysis and discussion
Journal scope: All disciplines of clinical medicine, medical research and clinical practice
Alternative ,Basic Science, Bioinformatics in Clinical Cancer Research, Clinical Laboratory Diagnosis, Clinical Research, Complementary Medicine, Epidemiology, Evidence-based medicine, Genomics, Healthcare research, History of Medicine, Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Medicine, Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders, Non-Clinical Aspects of Medicine & Science., Nursing, Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Pediatric and Geriatric Emergency Care, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physiotherapy, Preventive Medicine, Proteomics, Rehabilitation Medicine, The Art of Medicine, Therapy of Internal Medicine Diseases, Translational Medicine, Traumatology and Precise Surgical Techniques, Women’s Health
Vol- 1 Issue -6 (December) 2023 (Call for Papers)
Editor In Chief
- Rawa Jaafar Kadhim Al-Ameri: Family medicine Specialist, Iraqi ministry of health, Al-Karkh Directorate, Ktaa Al-doura, Al-doura Family Medical Center Email: email@example.com
- Rakhmatullaev Akmal Abadbekovich MD, PhD, DSc: Dean of First Pediatric Faculty of Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
- Akhmedova Nilufar Rasulovna :Associate professor, Department of Called Hospital Pediatrics, Traditional Medical, Uzbek
- Nurkhodzhaev Sabir Nasirkhodzhaevich MD, PhD: Assistant of the Department of Psychiatry, Addiction and Children’s Psychiatry, Medical Psychology, Psychotherapy of Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
- Dr. Moumita Hazra Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Medical Education Unit Faculty, Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Dr. Ismoilova I. Muazzamkhon
Doctor of philosophy in Medical Sciences, Assistant of the department of “Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases” of Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health